Along with a number of minor bugfixes, the version includes:
- Minor User Interface improvements
- More consistent sorting of lists.
- Consistent Add New button to add new items linked to the current item. This replaces buttons that only appeared in some places - such as the “Add New Data File” for “Assay”.
- Split Edit and Manage actions between 2 separate pages, rather than being handled through the same form.
- Initial support for bioschemas.org / schema.org JSON-LD markup
- Supporting Project, Taxon, Sample, Event, DataSet, DataCatalogue, DigitalDocument, and PresentationDigitalDocument.
- Validating assay and technology type URI’s (particularly when submitting through the API).
- Managing project members through the API.
- Fix to an problem and inconsistency with how countries and the country codes are stored and displayed.
The upgrade guide can be found at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html