This contains contains some improvements and bugfixes, including:
- Finalised Sample and Sample Type read/write API, along with completed documentation.
- Bioschemas improvements with greater compliance, and the addition of conformsTo clause to indicate which version is currently being used.
- Recommended licenses, which appear at the top of the list. The FAIRDOM-SEEK admin has the ability to set and change these under Settings. The license ID is now also validated that it is recognised when set through the API.
- Fix to a critical issue with Sample and Custom metadata attributes of type Boolean, which prevented them being set through the UI. This also includes a fix to allows an empty value if the attribute is optional.
- Allow project join requests to be approved where the optional Institution Country is missing.
- Show the date a user joined on their profile page, visible to all logged in registered users.
The upgrade guide can be found in the usual place at https://docs.seek4science.org/tech/upgrading.html