Integrated SERVices supporting a sustainable AGROecological transition
- Website: https://agroserv.eu/
- Started: October 1, 2022
- Duration: 5 years
- Project reference: https://doi.org/10.3030/101058020 https://gtr.ukri.org/projects?ref=10038927
Integrated SERVices supporting a sustainable AGROecological transition (AgroServ) will facilitate a systemic and holistic approach to understand the threats and challenges agriculture is facing, towards the implementation of a resilient and sustainable agri-food system. The project proposes a transdisciplinary offer of services, integrating the actors of the agriculture system in the research process, of which the farmers are the first, thanks to a wide offer of living labs across Europe.
Funded by HORIZON-INFRA-2021-SERV-01-02 101058020, AgroServ will develop a wider catalogue of integrated and customised services, providing a strong community building and training programme for access managers and users. Results from the research performed under AgroServ will be synthesised to be used in the scope of evidence-based policy making. Data from AgroServ will be open and compliant with FAIR practices, and made available on the long-term to the communities, and be linked with European initiatives, such as the EOSC.
- WP3: Consolidating integrated data management and analysis services (lead: EMBL/ELIXIR)
- T3.1: The AgroServ knowledge hub for FAIR data management practices and guidelines (lead: EMBL/ELIXIR-BE/VIB)
- T3.2 Data deposition of experimental and integrative data (lead: LifeWatch-ERIC)
- T3.3 AgroServ data discovery and access to experimental and integrative data (lead: INRAE/EMBL/ELIXIR-FR)
- (T3.4 Cloud infrastructure for data integration and analysis supporting Virtual Access (lead: RRes/ELIXIR-UK))
- D3.1 AgroServ federated ecosystem for FAIR data management across agro- and environmental RIs (lead: EMBL/ELIXIR)
- MS10 1st version of the AgroServ knowledge hub for data management M12 First knowledge hub accessible for the 1st TNA call (lead: ELIXIR/EMBL)
- MS11 Content added to knowledge hub M30 Increased content on the AgroServ knowledge hub components (RDM Toolkit. FAIR Cookbook. etc…) (lead: ELIXIR/EMBL)
- MS12 FAIDARE indexes T3.2 data deposition databases (FAIRDOM-SEEK. Dataverses. CKAN. EmphasisDB), M24 Increased number of datasources in FAIDARE web portal. (lead: Lifewatch ERIC)
- MS13 Implementing RO-Crate profile with relevant standards (MIAPPE. EML OBOE). RO Crate profile published on the web (lead: Lifewatch ERIC).
- MS14 Interaction between FAIRsharing. FAIDARE. OpenAire and EOSC planned. Collaboration between parties defined and announced on the project website. (lead: INRAE)
- MS15 Content of the AgroServ FAIRsharing Collection and AgroServ Data Portal discoverable in EOSC. Availability on the openAIRE Research Graph (lead: INRAE)
- MS16 Release of interoperability toolbox for Galaxy. BioMA and FAIDARE. FAIDARE adapters on the Galaxy platform BioMA workbooks compatible with usage on the Galaxy platform. BioMA Data Providers for FAIDARE-indexed datasets. (lead: ELIXIR/EMBL)
- MS17 Release data integration services for KnetMiner to support ROCrate. BrAPI (lead: ELIXIR/EMBL)