Curated catalogue of life sciences Web services
- Website: https://www.biocatalogue.org
The BioCatalogue was a registry of life sciences Web Services and an open platform for Web Services registration, annotation and monitoring.
- provides a single registration point for Web Service providers and a single search site for scientists and developers,
- provides a curated catalogue of life science Web Services,
- enables service providers, expert curators and users with an oversight, monitoring and high quality annotations for services,
- provides a place where the community can find, contact and meet the experts and maintainers of services.