The EOSC-Life project develops an open collaborative space for digital biology in Europe
- Website: https://fairplus-project.eu/
- Started: January 1, 2019
- Duration: 42 months
- Project reference: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/220094/factsheet/en
The FAIRplus project aims to develop tools and guidelines for making life science data FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable). The project has 22 partners from academia and industry, and runs from January 2019 to June 2022.
The goals of FAIRplus are:
- To establish a process for selecting and prioritising IMI project databases for FAIRification.
- To develop guidelines, tools and metrics needed to make data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR).
- To deliver tailored training for data handlers (academia, SMEs and pharmaceuticals).
- To change and sustain the data management culture in pharma, academia and SMEs.
- To organise FAIR ‘Innovation and SME Events’ to foster an innovation ecosystem on FAIR open data to power future reuse, knowledge generation, and societal benefit.