BioExcel, the leading European Center of Excellence for Computational Biomolecular Research, is bringing together for the second time the main developers of some of the most popular and well-known applications for molecular modelling and simulations – GROMACS, AMBER, NAMD and VMD.
This 2019 Seasonal School is funded and organized jointly with PRACE, the main HPC resource provider in Europe. The school is also supported by the Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC).
- Date: Monday 10 – Thursday 13 June 2019
- Venue: KTH Main Campus, Stockholm, Sweden – How to get here
- Application opens: 1st March 2019
- Application deadline: Friday 1st June 2019
- Participation: First-come, first-served
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee: Free. However, participants will need to cover their own accommodation and transport costs.